As I posted previously, I spent the weekend in Los Angeles, California for the launch of Kari-Lise’s latest body of work, WAKE. While I’ll have more to share about the trip in the future, I wanted to write a quick update letting everyone know that the whole show is now available to view online! Just click below and check it out. It’s incredible.
This was Kari-Lise’s first show in the L.A. market, and it was great to see so much support. The crew at the gallery were wonderful. The show looks amazing in the space. I was telling a friend this morning that it was nice to see the pieces hanging on a proper wall. A few fans even made treks from San Francisco and San Deigo to check out the show! Our trip was a blast and it was a whirlwind of a weekend.
If you’re in LA, go check it out. The show will be on display until April 22nd. You can also read more about WAKE and Kari-Lise’s work at any of the links below:
- Thinkspace Gallery’s Blog—Interview with Kari-Lise Alexander for WAKE
- Booooooom—Artist Spotlight: Kari-Lise Alexander
- Vice—Hauntingly Beautiful Ophelia Paintings Seduce You From Beneath the Water’s Surface
- Supersonic—Kari-Lise Alexander’s Wake at Thinkspace Gallery
- Widewalls—Jacub Gagnon and Kari-Lise Alexander Take Over Thinkspace Gallery