Busy weekend.

Spent most of today editing The Stars Were Right – editing is a strong word, really it’s more of a sanity check. (Though I have corrected typos jotted i’s and crossed t’s where it needed to happen.) Did some slight readjusting of some terms and names I changed halfway through that I had forgotten about.

Things are going very fast, though I give credit to my overplanning more than my skills. It’s a lot of work, but man has it helped this second pass through the manuscript. Plus, it’s increased my word count by 3k. Amazing how little simple adjustment can add so much.

Oh, and I got some very positive feedback from a beta reader. Can’t beat that.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.